Which doctor is best for allergy?

An allergist is the best for allergy treatment. You can consult an allergist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases or Dermatologists may be able to treat skin conditions that result from allergic reactions.

Symptom Specialist Doctor Speciality
Allergy Allergist or Dermatologists  Skin & Allergic Diseases

Related Questions

  • Question >
  • Which doctor is best for allergy?

The Power To Health

Copyright © 2023 Drlogy. All rights reserved.