In today’s world, we know that many people have anxiety and chronic stress issues. The person who has this kind of issue has problems such as chest pain, racing heartbeat, tension, getting more nervous, and agitation.
Natural Remedies For Anxiety and Depression
- As we know, anxiety is a common health aspect of mental health issues.
- In the United States, there are more than 18% of people are affected by anxiety issues every year.
- In some cases, other health conditions arise such as overactive thyroid which is led to anxiety disorder.
- If a person will get a proper diagnosis, it will ensure the person gets the best of the treatments.
- In the below sections, let’s know some more facts and remedies for curing anxiety disorders.
Top 10 Natural Remedies For Anxiety
Here are some natural home remedies which can be used for anxiety.
- Drinking Herbal Tea
- Cannabidiol (CBD) oil
- Exercise and Workouts
- Sending time with pets
- Time Management
- Relaxation exercise
- Other Treatments
- Medication helps to heal this kind of disorder.
- It makes to stop the stress kind of problems arising in a person’s mind.
- It can strengthen the mind and also some of it can help to heal your body organs and repair your old blood cells and develops into new blood cells.
- Yoga is one of the best kinds of therapies in meditation.
- Meditation is a kind of scientific energy which arises in the person’s body.
- In 2010, there was a meta-analytic review which had suggested meditation for people who have anxiety or stress disorder.
- Writing is one kind of therapy I’m which a person can write their own thoughts, express their views and etc.
- Writing in journals will be the best of the options.
- Some research suggests that writing in journals and write-ups will help people for curing their disorder.
- In the year 2016, a research study had given a theory that creative writing content would help teens and children cure their anxiety disorder.
3. Drinking Herbal Tea
- It is said that drinking herbal tea helps people to cure this disorder and also helps people who have less amount of sleep.
- Some people have a theory that drinking tea helps to soothe their mind and also, it is said that herbal teas help people with having more effect on the mind which results in reducing anxiety disorders.
- In 2018, a medical trial suggested that chamomile can alters the level of cortisol which is also a stress hormone.
4. Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil
- Cannabidiol oil (CBD) is derived from Marijuana or the cannabis plant.
- In other forms of Marijuana, CBD oil is not containing tetrahydrocannabinol or THC contains a substance that also creates a high.
- CBD oil is now, readily available without any prescription in many shops.
- In medical research, it has been said that it has the potential for reducing panic and anxiety conditions.
- Also, in the areas where medical Marijuana is also oil, doctors also may prescribe the oil.
5. Exercises And Working Out
- As and how exercise is the best way for workouts. It can help a person to stay fit and healthier. It helps the motion of the body, improves the ability to strengthen muscles, and leads to a healthy and proper lifestyle.
- For example, In the year 2015, medical science and a team of doctors conducted 12 trials and they perceived a result that exercise is the solution to curing anxiety cause.
- This kind of trial ensured that exercise can be effective in improving this kind of disease.
- It is said that Excercise can be helpful for the attack of anxiety in stressful situations. In the year 2016, doctors gave research theory, that, exercise can be helpful for people to quit smoking.
6. Spending Time With Pet Animals
- As we know, pets and animals are known as “stress releasers”.
- Pet animals show their love and compassionate and supportive nature.
- In 2018, there was research that pets can be beneficial to people who are going through depression, stress, and anxiety issues.
- Some people are preferring animals such as dogs, cats, tortoises, and small mammals though, the people who are suffering from any kind of allergies also believe that they need furry support to cure their anxiety issues.
- In the year 2015, it is found that a person caring for crickets would improve psychological problems in old aged people.
- Spending most of the time with pets can help to improve anxiety and stress problems related to trauma.
- Even spending and grooving time with horses can also help to reduce anxiety.
- Aromatherapy is a therapy of smelling soothing plant oils that can help to cure anxiety and stress.
- Some kinds of scents work better for some people, other people also eventually, experiment with other kinds of things.
- It is known that lavender is the most common thing helpful for reducing anxiety disorders.
- In 2012, doctors performed an experiment on aromatherapy with lavender to know its side effects on insomnia on 45-55 between ages of 67 women.
- It resulted that the rate of the heartbeat can be reduced and the sleeping problems can also be reduced for a longer period of time.
8. Time management
- Many people feel a type of anxiety if they are having two commitments at once.
- These may involve work, family, social and health-related activities.
- Making up a plan place for the next plan can help for reducing anxiety.
- Proper time management will help people to focus on their goals and their responsibilities at the time.
- Making book remarks or calendars will help the person to make a perfect schedule to perform tasks and urge for adding some more other things.
- Many people find that breaking major projects down with a proper management system can help them to work more and there is a reduction in stress and anxiety issues.
9. Relaxation Exercises
- Many people unconsciously clench their jaws and tense their muscles in response to anxiety. Relaxation exercises may help with it.
- A person should be lying down on the bed in a supine position making the body relaxed and focusing on breathing, clenching the jaw, and making the toes with the movement by exercising on it.
10. Other Treatments
- Anxiety is chronic and it interferes in a person’s ability to function which guarantees medical treatment.
- When there is no underlying kind of problem, such as a thyroid problem, therapy is the most common form of treatment.
- Therapy will be helping a person understand what triggers their anxiety issues. It can also help with making lifestyle changes and making through it trauma.
- One of the most common effective therapies for anxiety is called cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
- This therapy has a goal that helping a person to understand their emotions and behavior and replacing actions with alternative and positive reactions.
- CBT will help with generalizing anxiety and anxiety-related problems such as trauma and work.
- Medication can help a person to manage anxiety.
- Doctors may prescribe some type of medications in the groups as follows:
- Anti-anxiety drugs are called benzodiazepines including Xanax and Valium.
- Anti-depressants are called selective serotonin uptake inhibitors which include Prozac in it.
- Sleeping medications, if it is interfering with sleeping issues.
Home Remedies For Anxiety
- We know that natural home therapies and remedies are very safe and they do not have any kind of side effects.
- While allopathic therapies do have some kind of side effects which is not good for the person for a longer period of time.
- Taking natural supplements and medications will help to cure the disorder, but the main disadvantage is that a person has to wait for some period of time and it is a natural process so with that you need to do exercise.
- Before taking natural therapies, a person should consult their family doctor whether they recommend it or not.
- By the time, if the doctor agreed to this kind of natural therapy, then, if they have some kind of other solutions they can suggest you some more therapies.
People have to follow the doctor’s instructions while using the medicines or drugs, as they can have a possibility and severity of life-threatening issues.
Natural remedies of it can replace or complement traditional types of treatments.