How Do I calculate my BMI
- BMI or body mass index is a measure of how much body mass an individual has according to his weight and height.
- To calculate your BMI, simply divide your weight in kilograms by your height squared in meters or use BMI Calculator.
- You can also find the results instantly by entering the height and weight data in online BMI calculators.
- BMI is not always an appropriate indicator of a person’s health.
- Growing children and elderly people may have less muscle mass and therefore lower weight, thus lowering their BMI in Calculator.
- On the other hand, athletes may have higher BMI as they put on plenty of muscle from exercise.